For all activities and schedules go to: www.highschoolsports.net (If there are issues using Internet Explorer, use alternative browser)
Available with this scheduling service is the ability to receive notice of practice/game changes e-mailed to you when you sign up with highschoolsports.net. Parent guide to set up home link to GCHS events/sports/practices
Athletic Code of Conduct
Sports Teams listings/coaches
Athletic information is divided into seasonal categories below. Each category provides a listing of various sports teams and their head coaches. Many of these teams have external links to their own websites, which are provided to you for your convenience. When you click on one of these links, you leave the Gulf Coast High School website. These sites are not under the control of Gulf Coast High School or the Collier County School System. Gulf Cost High School is not responsible for the contents of any of these sites.
Athletic Director Jose Arias email@example.com
Athletic Trainer Christina Chirco chircoCh@collierschools.com
Use promo code BT445 and receive 50% off a custom designed t-shirt
Athletic Event Tickets
- $2.00 student tickets on sale daily at lunch time for all GCHS events, except football games which are $3.00.
- General Admission Tickets to Varsity Football Games = $5.00
- Reserved tickets for Varsity Football Games = $7.00
- All other home GCHS games are $3.00 for student tickets and $4.00 for adult tickets.
- For all FHSAA sanctioned events FHSAA prices will be in effect. For state playoffs, FHSAA prices will be in effect.
Athletic Paperwork Requirements
All students wishing to participate in athletics must have the following information on file in the Activities Office before they may participate in any off-season workouts or regular season practices, tryouts or contests.
- Athletic Physical (to be completed each year)
May be completed on the FHSAA form or done on a form your doctor may have available. If you use a doctor's form, you must still complete the medical history on the front of the FHSAA form. Must be dated after April 1 of the previous school year.
- Parent Consent (to be completed each year)
Complete the GCHS Consent form. All sections must be completed and all signatures are required.
All students participating in athletics must have insurance coverage in case of injury. The school system does not provide support for costs related to treatment of athletic injuries. If a student is not covered by a family policy, they may purchase a relatively inexpensive policy through the Activities Office.
- Birth Certificate (only needed once during the high school career)
- Heat related illness and concussion (click here for form)
- Letter about Concussion Testing at Gulf Coast
- Random Drug Test Consent form
- link to be able to purchase school insurance
Order your 2015 yearbook online now @ Jostens.com